Here's a list of what my "typical" clients come to me needing help with:
- Are you seeking relief from physical and emotional pain for any reason?
- Are you struggling to find the root cause of your pain, illness or disease?
- Are you struggling to heal some kind of trauma: Physical, emotional or sexual?
- Are you struggling with body pain or illness related to emotional pain and stress?
- Are you frustrated with having to see multiple practitioners to solve your pain or looking for a unique perspective and solution to your pain.
- Are you struggling with some kind of transition in your life: a break-up/divorce, change of job, geographical change?
- Are you struggling with grief, death or loss of a loved one?
- Are you struggling with finding direction and purpose in your life?
- Are you struggling with some kind of relationship issue?
- Are you needing help with opening your heart and your emotions, your mind with fresh perspectives, and your tight muscles and restrictive joints?
- Are you needing help with your career, money or craft as it relates to your emotional issues?
- Are you struggling with weight loss, cigarette smoking and other addictions?
- Are you someone who struggles with anxiety and depression (people I consider "well" not defined medically as clinically depressed or who are in need of more serious medical attention?
- Are you suffering from some kind of energy issue like: Adrenal fatigue, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia?
- Are you struggling with fertility issues?
- Are you suffering from the effects of clenching and or grinding your teeth?
"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."
– William Hutchinson Murray
Do any of the concerns mentioned above sound like you?
If so, take the next step by clicking and filling out the Health and Life questionnaire below. And not to worry, the information you share will be for my eyes only.